This web site is not an affiliate, intermediary or representative of the Government of Canada. We do not sell/charge or provide any immigration or government forms which are available free on CIC website. We are paid legal representatives for all immigration matters. The legal advise (depends upon case by case), which we provide, is not available by CIC office or its website. Our Legal advise can make your immigration case stronger with our experience and knowledge in IRPA and IRPR Regulations.

Visitor Visa

If you wish to come to Canada for a visit and you are from a non-visa exempt country, you need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) at the Canadian visa office in order to be able to enter Canada. We have professional staff who speak Thai and English and can guide you for all you visa needs.

Contact us for assistance with:

  • Obtaining initial Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa)

  • Extension of status of your visitor visa

  • Restoration of status within Canada

  • Change of status of your visa within Canada.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

Due to the recent changes, parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens are eligible to apply for a new visa with the total validity of 10 years, which allows them to stay with their family members in Canada for up to 2 years at a time before renewal of status.